I love those little sugary donuts that you get at Chinese restaurants! They melt in your mouth with their warm, sweet, taste! Well, the hubs and I are trying to eat out less and one of my new year’s resolutions was to try at least 2 new recipes a week- so of course, I had to make these! And let me just say…they taste exactly like the yummy goodness we get at the Chinese restaurant!!!
To make things even better- they are ridiculously easy to make!
- Get a cheap can of biscuits. I used the .50 Kroger brand biscuits.
- Pinch the biscuits in half.
- Heat about 2 cups of vegetable oil in a pan(enough to come half way up the biscuits). It’s ready when you put a drop of water in the oil and it sizzles.
- Carefully drop your biscuit pieces in the oil and cook till golden brown (about 2 minutes on each side).
- Remove from oil and place on paper towel to drain extra oil.
- Coat with regular granulated sugar.
- Serve warm!
Every Creative Endeavor,I Gotta Create, Sassy Sites Shine On Fridays, Fingerprints on the Fridge, 504 Main, Fun to Craft, Pocket Full of Pink, Our DIY Diaries, Remodelaholic,Naptime Crafters, 5 Days 5 Ways, Whipperberry, Dwell on Joy, Creation Corner,Quilted Euphoria, Marriage from Scratch, I Heart Naptime Positively Splendid/ Flamingo Toes Wayward Girls, 3 Mango Seeds, New Nostalgia, An Original Belle, Pinkapotamus, Uncommon Designs, Savvy Southern Style,Country Homemaker Hop, Lil Luna, Sugar & Dots, Northern Cottage