This recipe has become a FAVORITE at my house! It’s so creamy and yummy…. and the BEST part is that it tastes even better when reheated! Perfect for a quick reheat for lunch!
The little man is CRAZY about this spaghetti goodness!
Ready for this simple recipe?
Spaghetti Sauce (I use Ragu Super Vegetable Primavera because it’s got chunks of all sorts of veggies in it—I try to mix in as many veggies as possible).
1 lb. Ground Beef
Whole Wheat Angel Hair Noodles (you can’t even taste the difference between regular noodles and whole wheat—it’s not the healthiest recipe so I try to do what I can to make it healthier).
6 oz Cream Cheese
1 TBS Italian Seasoning (or any mixture of Basil, Oregano, Thyme, Marjoram, and Rosemary--- use what you have—it doesn’t need to be exact—it just adds a little flavoring)
1 Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1. Brown your ground beef and drain any excess grease.
2. Add Spaghetti Sauce to ground beef and set to the side.
3. Cook your noodles to al dente (only takes about 3-4 minutes because there the super thin ones and cook quickly) and drain water.
4. Sprinkle your Italian Seasoning into the noodles.
5. Cut up your cream cheese and melt- be careful not to burn it.
6. Mix cream cheese in with noodles.
7. In a casserole dish spread some spaghetti sauce along the bottom.
8. Add in your noodle cream cheese mixture (this will be like a big lump now—so just try to spread it out as best you can.
9. Cover the noodles with the rest of the spaghetti sauce, then top with your mozzarella cheese.
10. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.